Triton Greentech Innovations Ltd. is an environmentally conscious, enthusiastic and passionate group which provides revolutionary and out of the box customized technology solutions to help save the environment and reduce the massive carbon footprint. At Triton Greentech, we care about the planet and feel responsible to leave it in better shape for future generations. We drive ourselves on the 6R motto; Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Replace, Responsibly. We have grown rapidly as a trusted name in the realms of Urban Waste Management. With a focus on innovation, we have developed a wide range of aesthetically pleasing, utility oriented and environmentally friendly products in this area.
Our products and services are designed specifically to help you Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Replace Responsibly in the most hassle-free manner. Our consultative and individualistic approach helps our clients choose the most optimum and viable technology to become environment-friendly and reduce their carbon footprint. A strong network and availability of skilled manpower also helps us assure our clients timely project execution and seamless after sales support all over India.
Our expertise lies in:
– Total Solid Waste Management consultation & service
– Supply and installation of Bio-Waste Converter(BWC) systems, waste to compost machines/ composting machines or OWC
– Operation & maintenance of waste management systems
– Troubleshooting of existing waste management systems
– Biogas and Bio-CNG I systems
– Rainwater harvesting
– Environmental awareness programs and citizen engagement workshops
Benefits of solid waste management, recycling & resource recovery
– Easy to install and easy to operate
– Savings on waste disposal expenses
– Savings on purchase of manure for your landscape area
– No worries on an irregularity in garbage clearance due to strikes/rains etc
– Surplus manure sales revenue by tying up with nurseries or farmers/ farmhouses
– Contribution to social responsibility on issues of pollution control and global warming
– Help in complying with Green Building norms and star ratings of IGBC
– Less Waste being sent to dumping grounds/ landfills
– Complying with mandatory regulations for new buildings
All assignments are handled by Experts having to experience more than 15 years in the field of Environment & Solid Waste Management. We offer various customized In-house Training Programs on BWC Technology. We also help to suggest various options for Integrated Waste Management followed by Integrated Waste Audit, Bio composting through Biowaste converter and Vermicomposting.