What we do
Triton Greentech Innovations is an environmentally conscious, enthusiastic and passionate company which provides revolutionary and out of the box technology solutions to help save the environment and reduce the massive carbon footprint.At Triton Greentech, we care about the planet and feel responsible to leave it in a better shape for future generations. We drive ourselves on the 6R motto; Refuse, Reduce, Reuse, Recycle, Replace, Responsibly. We have grown rapidly as a trusted name in the realms of Urban Waste Management, Alternate Energy Systems and other Environmental Solutions.With a focus on innovation, we have developed a wide range of aesthetically pleasing, utility oriented and environmentally friendly products in these areas.
Our products and services are designed specifically to help you Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and Replace in the most hassle-free manner. Our consultative approach helps our clients choose the most optimum and viable technology to go Green. A strong network and availability of skilled manpower also helps us assure our clients timely project execution and seamless after sales support all over India.
We undertake following projects:
- Total Solid Waste Management Service & Consultation
- Supply and Installation of Bio-Waste Converter(BWC) Machines
- Operation & Maintenance of Waste Management Systems
- Troubleshooting of existing Waste Management Systems
- Rain Water Harvesting
- Bio-Gas Installation
- Green Landscaping and Civil work
- Environmental Awareness Programs and Citizen Engagement Workshops
Benefits of solid waste recycling & Resource Recovery System
- Easy to install and easy to operate & Savings on Waste Disposal Expenses.
- Savings on Purchase of Manure for your landscape area.
- No worries on Irregularity in garbage clearance due to Strikes/Rains etc.
- Surplus manure sales revenue by tying up with nurseries or farmers/ farm houses.
- Contribution to social responsibility on issues of pollution control and global warming.
- Help in establishment of Green Building Norms.
- Less Waste being sent to Dumping Grounds
- Mandate for New Buildings
Some actual photographs from our live sites
All assignments are handled by Experts having experience more than 15 years in the field of Environment & Solid Waste Management. We offer various customized In-house Training Programs on BWC Technology. We also help to suggest various options for Integrated Waste Management followed by Integrated Waste Audit, Bio composting through Bio waste converter and Vermicomposting.